Terms and conditions
1. Please fill out form below and send as soon as you can. Once this is complete we will send you a detialed contract .
This contract details the agreement between you and EIA. NO verbal or other written statement, including package prices
and elements stated on our pages will supeseed that contract.
2. Your fee will be based upon the package you choose.
3. I Do, Make it Legal packages must be paid in full.
4. Your marriage license is not included in the fee. We do make sure the license is registered after the wedding. You must
purchase the license within 90 days of the wedding and no closer than 72 hors fo the event.
5. Rehearsals are done on the day of the ceremony.
6. Flower Choice
a. Please follow this "link" to view all the flower options. We will send you a detialed request form later.
b. If you want a custom bouquet please attache a JPG of it to us on the from we send you.
d. Custom bouquets will be extra and the charge will be invoiced to you (this must be paid prior to the wedding)
e. Flowers are non refundable. If your wedding is rescheduled for any reason witin 48 hours of the event you will be
charged again when you reschedule.
7. Cake or cupcakes
a. You have a choice of a simple cake or cupcakes follow this link to see what types of cakes we create
b. Flavors are vanilla, chocolate or red velvit.
c. If you want another flavor there is a corresponding charge (this must be paid prior to the wedding)
e. Extra guests require a corresponding charge (this must be paid prior to the wedding)
f. Cakes and cupcakes are non refundable. If your wedding is rescheduled for any reason witin 48 hours of the event you
will becharged again for the when you reschedule.
a. Some packages have music and you have the options for two songs.
b. One to walk into and one to walk out to please indicate the name and artist for both songs below
c. If you would like to add music there is a 25.00 charge please indicate below (this must be paid prior to the wedding)
a. Most packages come with a standard photo package which includes 100 or more shots delivered on dropbox
b. If you would like your photos delivered on a cd instead there is an additional fee of 35.00 (this must be paid prior to the
c. EIA reserves the right to assigne what ever photographer is avaiable for your wedding.
1. Your deposit is NON REFUNDABLE if you cancel the wedding after the 3 day grace period. You may use this deposit for up to
1 year after original day of wedding.
2. If you have paid in full and cancel the wedding after the 3 day grace period all funds paid will be retained.
3.To cancel the wedding you must follow this procedure.
a. One partner must call us immediately.
b. An emailed or written cancellation must also be sent and include the names of both parties.
c. Any refund will be returned to the person who paid it or the card to which it was charged.
5. If you cancel and wish to re-instate the wedding there is a $100 fee and date and time are not guaranteed.
By placing your name and initials in the box below you are agreeing to the terms and condition as presented above.